Monday, October 29, 2012

BAKER - MUPPET SERIES - PHOTO SHOOT

These pics are worse than my usually awful pics... sorry. Hopefully you can get some insight into how we pulled this shoot off.

We shot the heads and hands of Herman, Theotis and Reynolds separately in situ and then I got into their clothes to shoot their bodies. Everything was stitched together later in Photoshop. While the digital end takes some time, using this method saved me the time of building the torsos and arms and then getting them rigged up for the shoot.

Terry was always going to be shot as a whole body in the car so I didn't need to model for him. He's such an amazing, animated character in real life, looking at these shots still makes me laugh - that really does look like him in that car! 









No comments:

Post a Comment